An Experienced Lawyer For Your Family Law Needs
In Middlesex County and throughout New Jersey, I represent clients facing a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce: If you are facing divorce, I will fight to ensure that you receive the best possible outcome when the court decides equitable distribution and alimony.
- Child custody and child support: I will assist you in creating a safe and stable environment for you and your children so they can thrive after the divorce or separation. I will carefully analyze both parties’ finances to ensure that the child support is fair and equitable.
- Visitation: I help parents assert their parental rights through specific and detailed parenting schedules that proactively address potential conflicts, including but not limited to: summer vacation, holidays, birthdays, etc.
- Domestic violence cases: I have successfully represented hundreds of clients in domestic violence cases, including over 50 final restraining order hearings.
- Juvenile delinquency: In New Jersey, juvenile cases are heard in family court. I have over 15 years of experience representing vulnerable youth in New Jersey’s juvenile justice system, including over 50 juvenile trials, to ensure that they are not unjustly prosecuted.
- Neglect and abuse cases: If the Department of Child Protection and Permanency (DCPP), an office within New Jersey’s Department of Children and Families, has accused you of child abuse or neglect, taken your child from you or attempted to terminate your parental rights, I can help you assert your parental rights and demonstrate your fitness as a parent. I have successfully fought against the DCPP in hundreds of cases to regain custody of children and expeditiously get DCPP out of your life.
- Prenuptial agreements, wills and power of attorney: If you’re getting married soon — or even if you are already married — I can help you and your partner put your expectations into an enforceable agreement so you can avoid surprises and disagreements down the road.
Call For A Free Initial Phone Consultation
I speak both English and Spanish. Servicios legales disponibles en español.
Get The Knowledge Of An Attorney — And A Social Worker
In addition to my years of experience as a lawyer, I hold a master’s degree in social work from Columbia University. This thorough training gives me additional insight into family law matters. I understand that every family is unique, and every case requires personalized attention and compassion.
As your legal advocate, I will listen closely to your needs and design a legal strategy based on your goals. I will present options and help you decide which one makes the most sense for you — I will never overrule you or ignore your perspective.