Navigate Your Divorce With Experienced Support
Divorce is almost always painful, but it can be difficult to anticipate exactly which parts of the divorce process will be the most difficult to get through. Besides legally ending the marriage itself, many additional issues can become struggles when both parties do not immediately see eye to eye – for example, you may disagree about how to divide your property or how to raise your children in two households.
Fortunately, you have the power to minimize the difficulty of this process. By working with a skilled lawyer, you can enhance your ability to anticipate areas of disagreement and build a strategy designed to help you reach an outcome that meets your needs. As an experienced divorce lawyer who also holds a master’s degree in social work, I have the family law experience you need to steer confidently through these difficult issues.
A Wide Range Of Family Law Services During And After Divorce
With more than 20 years of legal experience, I am proud to help my clients efficiently and effectively resolve the issues a divorce raises, including:
- How will parents divide child custody and parenting time responsibilities?
- How and when will a parent who does not have primary custody maintain a relationship with his or her children through visitation?
- What is the appropriate division of assets between divorcing spouses – and how is equitable distribution actually carried out by the court? Am I entitled to alimony?
- How will a qualified domestic relations order (QDRO) affect one or both spouses’ retirement plans?
- How do I avoid paying alimony?
My experience with New Jersey’s divorce laws allows me to assist you with filing your divorce papers accurately, reviewing child custody concerns and helping you resolve marital property disputes.
Call Me For Compassionate, Versatile And Responsive Legal Support
To learn more about how I can help you navigate through the divorce process, child custody problems and marital property division disputes, to start the next chapter of your life on the right foot, call or email Perez Family Law for a free initial phone consultation: 732-201-6435. From my office in New Brunswick, I serve clients throughout New Jersey.
I speak both English and Spanish. Servicios legales disponibles en español.